Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 Questions To Answer

Thank you Brian for this interesting tag. I love to answer these five questions sounds interesting.
1.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?
I first tried blogging only this year
2.WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START A BLOG AND WHO ARE YOUR MENTORS?
My mother taught me how to blog. I'm not really interested before because I'm so busy with my studies and no time for blogging. Since it's our vacation I have so much time in blogging so I grab the opportunity.
3. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE OR JUST DOING IT FOR FUN?
Well, next next day I will try to make money here online. As of now I'm just doing this for fun.
4.TELL ME THREE THINGS YOU LOVE BEING ONLINE.
*** To update my blog everyday
*** I love more on blog hopping
***Meeting new friends online
5.TELL ME THREE THINGS YOU STRUGGLE WITHIN THE ONLINE WORLD.
***Same with everybody try to increase my page rank.
***As of now I'm enjoying myself and learn more about blogging
***To have many friends in the world of blogging..

No comments:

Post a Comment